iPhone 7 Sync With iTunes
There are two ways to Sync your iPhone 7 with iTunes. You can sync by connecting iPhone to your computer, or you can set up iTunes to wirelessly sync music, videos, photos, and more with Wi-Fi. Before learning how to Sync with iTunes, here’s things you can sync with iTunes:
- Albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, audiobooks, and tones.
- Photos and videos.
- Contacts and calendars.
- Device backups that you made using iTunes.
How to Sync iPhone 7 Using a USB CableAdvertisment
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the included cable
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes. Get the latest version of iTunes here.
- Click the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- Select a setting (Summary, Apps, or Music) to configure it.
For more additional informations about How to Sync using a USB cable visit apple support here.
How to Sync Your iPhone 7 With iTunes Using Wi-Fi
You can set iTunes to sync your iPhone 7 or other iOS device over Wi-Fi. Here’s how:
- Launch iTunes.
Make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
- Use the included cable that came with your iPhone to connect it to your computer.
- Click the iPhone button in the iTunes window
- Click Summary
- In iTunes, find and then click your iOS device.
- Now select “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply at the bottom-right
- Now you can unplug the USB cable now
- Choose which items you want to sync
- When you’ve finished, click Sync
iPhone 7 Syncing Problem Solving
What should you do if sync doesn’t work or you can’t set iTunes to sync over Wi-Fi? Here’s what you can do about it:
- First, you can restart your Mac or PC and your iPhone
- Next, you need to make sure that your Mac or PC and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Please note that syncing doesn’t work over an Ethernet to Wi-Fi connection.
- Next, try to check your firewall settings. Ask for help to security software if you put firewall software on your computer or router.
Read more iPhone 7 tutorialAdvertisment