We take a look at some of the main iPhone 7 problems that owners are reporting across the web. If you’ve got an iPhone 7 issues or iPhone 7 troubles, then you just might find the right solution to fix it here.
- iPhone 7 Problems and Fixes
- iPhone 7 Tips: How To Fix LTE Connectivity Issue On Verizon and AT&T
- iPhone 7 EarPod Issue Fixed With iOS 10.0.2
- iPhone 7 Home Button Guide
- iPhone 7 Not Showing Incoming Calls
- iPhone 7 Home Button Not Working
- iPhone 7 Dye Coloring the Plastic Strips
- iPhone 7 Bug: Boot Loop And Random Crashing
- Landscape Keyboard Glitch On iPhone 7
- Cannot be Charged and Its Potential Solution
- Can’t Hear During The Calls
iPhone 7 Problems and FixesAdvertisment
Some iPhone 7 problems have been reported by iPhone 7 users in the past few weeks. Some users reported that they found hissing sound on their iPhone while others reported that their EarPods remote stop working. The good news is that Apple is trying to do its best to fix these iPhone 7 issue.
Here’s most common problems on the new iPhone and how to fix them:
A. Hissing Sound Problem
A number of iPhone 7 users have reported that their iPhones make a hissing sound. Some users report that the hissing sound is much louder when the phone is under a heavy load. There is no official explanation about it but this may be related to Apple’s new A10 Fusion chip.
How to fix Hissing Sound on iPhone 7
So, far there is no fix for the problem. If you are facing the same issue on your iPhone 7, we suggest to take your iPhone to nearest Apple Store and have it replaced immediately.
B. Poor Battery LifeAdvertisment
Apple claims that the new iPhone 7 has better battery life than the iPhone 6s by two hours. However, some users reported that their iPhone 7 have poor battery life so they need to charge their iPhones during the day.
There’s no solid fix for battery life issue as it depends on usage pattern. The good news is that there are several things you can do to fix the problem. Check this out.
How to fix Poor Battery Life issue on iPhone 7:
- Most iPhone users spend more time with their new iPhones to try the new features. So, when you get your battery drain drastically, you should first recognize whether you use it too often or not. Your battery life problem may sometimes just a matter of how do you use the phone.
- Your iPhone needs a lot of power when you restore from back up or set up as new. Give it a time as it needs more power to download apps, games, mail, photos and other data. Your iPhone will get back to normal when it finished.
- Try to Reboot or reset you iPhone 7 to solve the battery life issue.
- Use Low Power Mode can help you to have longer battery life. Here’s how to do it.
How to use Low Power Mode:
- Go to Settings from the Home screen
- Tap Battery
- Turn on the Low Power Mode
- That’s it!
Simply ask Siri for it. “Hey Siri, turn on low power mode!” That’s it.
If your iPhone’s battery level reduces drastically, you should take it to Apple Store to troubleshoot the problem or have it replaced.
C. No Service After Disabling Airplane Mode
Some iPhone 7 users have reported that their iPhone are showing No Service after disabling Airplane Mode. Apple hasn’t release any fix regarding the issue but you can try the steps below.
How to fix ‘No Service’ problem After Disabling Airplane Mode
- Hard Reset or force restart your iPhone 7
- Remove the SIM card then re-insert it
- Enable and Disable Airplane Mode on your iPhone 7 again
- Use manual carrier Selection. Your iPhone has automatically search and select a carrier. Disable this mode and choose the manual carrier selection.
How to manually choose carrier on iPhone 7
Here’s how to use manual carrier selection:
- Launch Settings
- Tap Carrier -> Network Selection
Re install iOS 10. To reinstall your iOS, it is suggested to plug your iPhone to Mac or PC and use iTunes for it.
D. iPhone 7 Can’t Be Activated
Many iPhone 7 owners have problems in activating their phone. They received a message that say iPhone can’t be activated because the activation server is unavailable, the SIM card is unsupported, or activation couldn’t be completed. So, what should we do about it? Here’s how to fix the problem.
How to fix iPhone 7 Activation problemAdvertisment
Here are some options you can try to fix iPhone 7 activation problem:
- Make sure that the SIM card is installed in your iPhone if your iPhone uses a SIM card. Your iPhone might still need the SIM card to activate. If you see a message says Invalid SIM or No SIM Card installed, follow these steps here.
- Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. Tutorial is here.
- Sign in with an Apple ID to activate. This is due to a feature called Activation Lock. Official support here.
- Try to complete the activation process using iTunes. Don’t forget to plug your iPhone into your Mac or PC.
- Wait until Apple’s activation server is online. You can check Apple’s System Status page to see if the activation server is down.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network. Cellular connection may not be strong enough to activate the iPhone, so you can try to switch to Wi-Fi instead.
- Restart you iPhone 7 and retry the activation process.
- Get apple support about If you can‘t activate your iPhone https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201407
Terms: iPhone 7 troubleshoot, iPhone 7 troubleshooting, , iPhone 7 trouble-