A growing number of iPhone 7 owners are reporting Bluetooth connectivity issues with their new iPhone. Some BMW owners reported their iPhone 7 cannot connect to their car entertainment systems. Other car owners like Honda Civic, Hyundai and Kia also reported the same Bluetooth connectivity issue with their iPhone 7.
The Bluetooth connectivity problems are not only happen in car entertainment system but also happen to when iPhone owners use their phone to listen to music. Some iPhone 7 owners reported that the music stops playing through the speakers, even though it looks as if it is still playing. Other reports suggest that iPhone 7’s Bluetooth keeps disconnecting. Apple is trying to do its best to fix the issue.
Bluetooth connectivity issues has never been a big problem for iPhone before, but this issue is a big problem on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as both iPhones have no headphone jack. Previous iPhone models have the headphone jack so iPhone owners can simply use the headphone jack to listen to music or to do anything they can’t with their Bluetooth. But they cannot do the same thing on their new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as Apple removed the headphone jack. This Bluetooth connectivity issue is probably the most annoying iPhone 7 issue to date.
How to fix Bluetooth connectivity problem on iPhone 7Advertisment
Apple has not release any fix to solve the issue but we have some options you can try to fix the problem. Check this out.
- Try to reset your network settings.
Simply go to to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Try to use ‘Forget This Device’ option
Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Settings -> Bluetooth
2. Next, find your iPhone or the device with which you are facing issue
3. Next tap on ‘i’ button next to it.
4. Now Tap on ‘Forget This Device’.
5. Next, try to connect to your iPhone/device again
- If you still unable to connect to Bluetooth, then you can ask Apple support to help you or simply take your iPhone 7 to Apple Store.