Backup iPhone 7 – Backing up your iPhone means you can copy and save the data on your iPhone and use it to transfer your data to your new iPhone 7. iCloud Backup is simple and easy to use. It only takes a few clicks and you won’t need any computer or cable. Besides, iCloud is free to get.
iCloud Backup turns on automatically when you first sign in to iCloud.
Here’s how to Back up iPhone 7 with iCloud:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup,
- Tap Back Up Now.
When you first sign in to iCloud, iCloud Backup turns on automatically. It will be wise to check the Encrypt local backup, so your account passwords and Health data gets backed up. Simply choose a password and click the button to Back up now.
Please note that iCloud backups don’t include:
- Data stored in iCloud
- Data stored in other cloud services, such as Gmail and Exchange mail
- Apple Pay data and settings
- Touch ID settings
- Content you didn’t get directly from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, for example: imported MP3s, videos, or CDs
- Content from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store
To stop or resume iCloud backups, simply go to Settings > iCloud > Backup, then turn iCloud Backup off or on. To view or remove iCloud backups, simply go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
iCloud Backup Problems and SolutionsAdvertisment
iCould backup is fast and easy. However, some problems may occur during the process. Here’s iCloud Backup Problems and solution:
1. iPhone 7 won’t automatically back up
iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone at night. Here’s things you can do if your iPhone won’t automatically back up:
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on
- Connect your iPhone to a power source
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network
- Make sure that your iPhone’s screen is locked
- Make sure you have enough available space in iCloud for the backup.
2. Not Enough iCloud Storage
You may receive a message telling there’s not enough iCloud storage. Please note that the available space on your iPhone is different than your available space in iCloud. Here’s things to do to solve the problem:
- Upgrade your iCloud storage plan
- Back up fewer apps
- Delete some photos
- Delete some videos
- Delete older backups that you don’t need
Maybe you want to know the backup location, you can read the tutorial here.Advertisment