The iPhone 7 is now official. Apple announced the iPhone 7 alongside with the iPhone 7 Plus. Just like you’ve heard, the new iPhones have no headphone jack with waterproof chase. The design is almost identical with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Apple also announced the pricing and availability for both iPhones. The iPhone 7 price starts at $649 for the 32GB model. The 128GB model is available at $749 and the 256GB model is available at $849. Check out the complete pricing and availability here.
Apple will be hosting an event next Wednesday, September 7th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. This will likely be the official release of the company’s upcoming iPhone, the iPhone 7.
The iPhone 7 will have a 4,7 inch display, a pressure sensitive home button, and no headphone jack. The phone will run iOS 10 and will be powered by A10 processor. The storage capacities will be 32GB to 256GB. The iPhone 7 is also said to be water resistant with better battery life.
iPhone 7 Price
Apple is expected to release the iPhone 7 in some countries on September 16th. As for the pricing, the iPhone 7 is said to have almost similar price with its predecessor but with better internal storage. The current Apple lineup, the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, are available in 16GB, 64GB, or 128GB storage options. However, the iPhone 7 will likely arrive with at least 32GB of storage. This means that we might see the iPhone 7 with 64GB and 128GB storage options.
The gold plated iPhone 7, which is currently available for pre order, will have 256GB internal storage.
Here’s the iPhone 7 pricing:
- 256GB Legend Classique Diamond iPhone 7 is priced at €2,950 or about $3,290 and it is official.
- 64GB iPhone 7 is predicted to be priced at £619 or about $820
- 128GB iPhone 7 is predicted to be priced at £699 or about $920
- The Lux iPhone 7 Standard Collection model starts at US$4,995 (official and is available for pre order)
- The Lux iPhone 7 Bespoke Collection Imperial model is up to US$1.3 million (official and is available for pre order)