How To Move From Android to iPhone 7
Moving from Android to iPhone 7 or 7 Plus is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. This is the company’s first Android app that will help you to move your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. The app connect your Android and iPhone 7 over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
First, you need to download the Move to iOS app here.
How to move from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus
Before you start to move from Android to iOS, there are several things you should do:
- Turn on Wi Fi on your Android device
- Plug in your iPhone 7 and your Android device in to power
- Next, you need to make sure that the data you’re moving will fit on your iPhone 7. This includes the data on your external Micro SD card
- You can transfer your Chrome bookmarks by updating to the latest version of Chrome
Here’s how to move from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Set up your iPhone 7 until reach the Apps & Data screen
Tap Move Data from Android
- On your Android phone, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue
Agree to the terms and conditions
Tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen
Wait for a code
- On your iPhone 7, tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android.
Wait for a code to appear.
- Use the code for your Android device. Now wait for the Transfer Data screen to appear.
- On your Android phone, select the content you want to transfer and tap Next.
- Leave both devices alone until the loading bar that appears on your iOS device finishes
- That’s it!
Please note that the transfer process move from android to iPhone 7 can take a while, depending on how much content you’re moving.