Transfer Ringtones to iPhone 7
Moving Ringtones to iPhone 7 sometimes can be very easy, but sometimes it is tough. It doesn’t matter what kind of tones you are trying to transfer to iPhone 7, free or paid ringtones. Both paid and free ringtones are all needed the appropriate steps to move them and make them available on your iPhone 7. If you want to transfer your loved ringtones to your iPhone 7, there are several methods you can do. One of these methods is moving ringtones to iPhone 7 through iTunes. You can also try another method to transfer your ringtones to iPhone 7 using third party software to enable you to transfer or sync ringtones to your iPhone 7.
Tips to transfer ringtones to iPhone 7 through iTunes
If you have favorite tones in your computer and you want to transfer them to your iPhone 7 through iTunes, it is just as easy as moving other content to iPhone 7. You just need to run the latest version of iTunes on your computer and then sync your favorite ringtones to iPhone 7 using iTunes. Follow the steps below:
- Turn on your computer.
- Plug in your iPhone 7 to your Mac or Windows PC via USB. If you use the supplied USB data cable, it may help you launch the iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC automatically.
- Start iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC by double clicking on the iTunes icon on your computer if it doesn’t start automatically after plugging in your iPhone 7 to your Mac or Windows PC.
- Add your favorite ringtones from your Mac or Windows PC to iTunes. Try one of the following methods:
Go to File > Add File to the library.
Press Ctrl+O on your computer keyboard to add ringtones to the library in iTunes.
Drag and drop your favorite ringtones to iTunes library.
- Select ringtones to sync to iPhone 7.
- Sync ringtones to iPhone 7 via iTunes.
If yo are trying to transfer ringtones (m4r format) by dragging them into the ringtones section in iTunes then it shows a minus sign. Or you are going to Files / Add Files, then try to select those favorite tones, but you cannot find them either in tones or the standard music library, then you need to try this simple tips to transfer ringtones to iPhone 7. If you have these problems when trying to move ringtones through iTunes, you can try to double click on your favorite ringtones or right click and then select open with the iTunes. This tip works for some iPhone 7 owners.
Tips to solve syncing ringtones problem to your iPhone 7Advertisment
If you are trying to sync ringtones to your new iPhone 7, but your favorite ringtones don’t appear on your iPhone 7, you need to read this tips. Your failure in syncing your loved ringtones to your iPhone 7 may come for several reasons. Try the following tips to sync ringtones to your iPhone 7:
- Ensure that they are ringtones by right clicking on the files in iTunes. After that select “Get Info.” See that they are ringtones by verifying on the Summary tab “Kind: Ringtone.” You will need to convert the file before importing them into the iTunes library before syncing them to your iPhone if the Summary tab shows a different kind.
- If all ringtones you are trying to sync are purchased ringtones, then you need to ensure that your computer is authorized for the Apple ID that you used to buy your ringtones by going to iTunes > Store > Authorize this computer.
- Check that the ringtones are all 40 seconds or less.
- Check that you have checked “Sync only checked songs and videos” on the Summary tab of the iTunes sync settings.
- Check the each box next each of ringtones that you are trying to sync in the Tones folder of your iTunes library.
- Make sure you have checked “Sync Tones” on the Tones tab of iTunes sync settings.
After following the tips to transfer Ringtones to iPhone 7 above, now you should see the Custome ringtones at the top of the list in Settings > Sound > Ringtone.Advertisment