iPhone 7 Transfer Contacts Tutorial – Are you preparing to move from your old Android phone to iPhone 7? Before we start with this tutorial, you need to know that moving from Android to iPhone; you may lose some precious data if you don’t backup your old phone. It is very easy to move everything from Android to your new iPhone 7. There are several methods you can opt to transfer anything from Android to iPhone 7. Here in this tutorial, we will specifically share everything you need to know about how to transfer contacts and SMS from android to iPhone 7. By the way, if you purchased your new iPhone from Vodafone, you can also get some assist from the Vodafone to help you transfer your information across by using Vodafone Redbox.
How to Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone 7
Transferring SMS from Android to iPhone 7 is not as easy as moving contact. The text messages configuration on Android is not the same as that utilized by the iPhone 7. That is why moving SMS from Android to iPhone7 is sometimes becoming the concern of some iPhone 7 owners who want to transfer SMS from their old Android phone. All these obstacles come from the Apple iOS operating system since it is a fully closed system. iOS can’t accept external data and access request. Therefore, you need a simple program which is called as Mobiledic Phone Transfer that can help you complete this SMStransfer. Here; we are presenting all you need to know about transferring SMS from your old Android phone to your new iPhone 7.
- Install and run Mobiledic Phone Transfer on your computer.
- Connect both your old Android phone and iPhone 7.
- Wait for the program on your computer to detect your devices automatically.
- Analyze what you want to transfer on your Android phone.
- You will see four primary functions combined into one program in the main windows.
- Select the option “Phone to Phone Transfer.” On the available menu to copy the data you need.
- Soon after the program detects your phone successfully, the source device seems on the left and the destination one on the right.
- Let the program analyze all data stored on your Android phone.
- The program is ready to transfer your data from Android phone to iPhone 7.
- Tick the messages or another data type you want to move from your Android phone to iPhone 7, then click “Start Copy.”
- Let the process to complete before unplugging both devices.
By performing the steps above, you are not only allowed to transfer SMS from Android phone to iPhone 7, but also any other data stored on the Android phone as well.
Transfer Contacts from Android phone to iPhone 7
You can easily sync Contact on your iPhone 7 as long as you have stored all your contacts on your Google Account, by following the steps below:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendar menu.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Google.
- Type the username and password of your email.
- Tap Next
- Switch “Contacts” on. Before you start syncing Google Contacts, you will see a pop-up asking you to choose between keep or delete existing contacts on your iPhone 7.
- Tap Save at the top
- Open your Contacts app to initiate the syncing process.
Based on what written here related to how to transfer contacts and SMS from Android to iPhone 7, the process to move both SMS and Contacts from Android to iPhone 7 is possible to do. You just need to follow specific guide to help your complete the process successfully. Anyway, in case your contacts are not stored on your Google Account, you can use Vodafone RED Box to transfer all your contacts stored on Android phone to your new iPhone 7.